First Year

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Here we go...

Hey there Baby,

Well, we've tried just about every trick in the book to get things going as the Doctors are really wanting to get you to come out in the next few days but nothing has worked so far... They just aren't comfortable leaving you in there longer than 42 weeks (which is coming up here... New Year's Eve!).

So we're scheduled for an induction tomorrow afternoon sometime (I'm still going to try the walking-up-a-steep-hill one in the morning to make extra sure that you won't decide to come on your own after all).

I can't wait to meet you face-to-face and welcome you to the world, my darling child.

We can do this!

Loving you so very much already,

Mom

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I'm thinking about you guys!
I'm sure little baby sass is here by now! I hope I hope....

First Birthday