First Year

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Milestone

Hello Baby!

You and I have reached an important landmark... three months!

I am starting to feel better and have more energy- in fact we went swimming yesterday at the outdoor pool at the health club. I have the feeling you & I (and the snazzy new maternity bathing suits I picked up) are going to be spending A LOT of time there this summer...

Tomorrow I meet with Naomi the personal trainer (who is seven months preggers herself), who is going to show me how to work out safely as not to squish you. :) One of the first things she said was "no abs" and I liked her immediately.

Here is a photo of how the "belly progression" as your Daddy and I are calling it is going so far:

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Wow!
You really are showing!! You look awesome!

SG said...

Thank you! Starting to feel much better, too.

Having waaay too much fun at the maternity stores :)

Hope you're doing well too.

First Birthday